Peanuts and projects.
Allergies and daughters.
Sisters.
Teens and growing up.
Parents and children.
Learning and strategies.
The patience we need.
The focus we share, to find a possible treatment.
Positive attitude, specialists who do answer emails within 24 hours, makes me grateful.
My perception is deeply influenced by living around the world. It makes us vulnerable and strong at the same time, it strenghtens our creativity and flexibility. Long life learning is much about experience and explorations. Food plays a huge role every day. 365 days a year.
I am what I eat goes very well with our mind set and if I only think about the twinkling eyes of my seven grader, I know that the travel we do, the adaptations we go through, is without a doubt the best school for our kids. One can only imagine how life would be without any worry about peanuts and nuts. Thanks to those specialists and all those children and parents who work together and participate in research on behalf of a possible future treatment.






No comments:
Post a Comment